Shai Gilgeous-Alexander leads the Oklahoma City Thunder (13-19) into a matchup against the Atlanta Hawks (14-18) after scoring 42 points in a 102-99 win over the Spurs. The Thunder are 3.5-point underdogs in the matchup on Friday, February 26, 2021, which tips at 8:00 PM ET on FS-OK. The point total in the matchup is set at 223.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from William Hill sportsbook as of February 26, 2021, 12:55 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Hawks vs Thunder Betting Odds
Injury Report as of February 26
Cam Reddish: Day To Day (Achilles),
Kris Dunn: Out (Right ankle),
Bogdan Bogdanovic: Out (Knee),
De’Andre Hunter: Out (Right Knee)
Trevor Ariza: Out (Personal),
Hamidou Diallo: Out (Groin),
Al Horford: Out (Rest),
George Hill: Out (Thumb)
|Spread Pick||Thunder (+3.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (223.5)|
|Prediction||Thunder 112, Hawks 111|
The data strongly suggests betting on the Thunder in this one. The model favors them while William Hill has the Hawks favored and the difference between the two is 3.6 points.
The William Hill total for this game, 223.5 points, and the model’s projected total, 222.8 points, are only 0.7 points apart.
Click here for today’s NBA betting picks from our team of experts.
Hawks Key Players
Hawks Player Props
- Trae Young’s assists prop over/under for the matchup is posted at 9.5 assists, equal to his season average of 9.5.
- Clint Capela’s rebounding prop total for the game is listed at 12.5 rebounds, 1.3 rebounds lower than his season average of 13.8.
- Young’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.1 shots higher than his season average of 2.4.
- Cameron Reddish’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals higher than his season average of 1.3.
Thunder Key Players
Thunder Player Props
- Gilgeous-Alexander’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 28.5, 6.7 less than his season average of 35.2.
- Darius Bazley’s rebounding prop over/under for the matchup is listed at 6.5 rebounds, 0.8 rebounds lower than his season average of 7.3.
- Al Horford’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.6 shots lower than his season average of 2.1.
- Horford’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 0.5, 0.2 blocks lower than his season average of 0.7.
- The Hawks are shooting 45.5% from the field this season, 0.6 percentage points lower than the 46.1% the Thunder allow to opponents.
- Atlanta has a 10-5 record against the spread and a 9-6 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 46.1% from the field.
- Oklahoma City has a 6-6 record against the spread and a 5-7 record overall when allowing its opponents to make more than 45.5% of their shots from the field.
- The Thunder’s 44.8% shooting percentage from the field this season is the same as the Hawks have given up to their opponents.
- Oklahoma City has compiled a 7-3 record against the spread and a 5-5 straight up record in games it shoots above 46.3% from the field.
- When Atlanta’s opponents shoot above 44.8% from the field, it is 10-4 against the spread and 11-3 overall.
- The Hawks’ 36.3% three-point shooting percentage this season is just 1.2 percentage points higher than opponents of the Thunder have shot from beyond the arc (35.1%).
- Atlanta is 14-5 against the spread and 12-7 overall when it shoots better than 35.1% from distance.
- Oklahoma City is 16-6 against the spread while putting up an 11-11 straight-up record when its opponents shoot above 36.3% from beyond the arc.
- The Thunder are making 34.8% of their shots from three-point range, which is the same that the Hawks’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- Oklahoma City is 9-5 ATS and 8-6 overall when the team hits more than 34.8% of its three-point attempts.
- Atlanta has a 12-8 ATS record and a 12-8 straight-up record this season when it knocks down more than 34.8% of its three-point attempts.
- The Hawks knock down 12.5 three-pointers per game this season, just 0.5 fewer makes per game than the Thunder give up 13.
- When Oklahoma City makes more threes than its opponents, it is 11-5 against the spread and 9-7 overall. When Atlanta is out-shot from deep by its opponents, it is 5-10 ATS and 4-11 straight up.
- The Hawks rank 18th in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Thunder give up the 16th-fewest made threes in the league.
Hawks vs Thunder Stat Rankings
|Hawks Rank||Hawks AVG||Thunder AVG||Thunder Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from