$1,700 TPC Main Event (Re-Entry)
$300,000 Guaranteed | Structure
Level 1: 100/100
The Tampa Poker Classic was already a success before the first card was dealt in the Main Event. Flight A of the headliner solidified that success with an even 200 entries putting the $1,700 over its $300,000 guaranteed prize pool.
And there are still two weekend flights to go. This one is going to be huge.
Flight B gets underway at 11 am in the Poker Room with 30,000 deep starting stacks and 40-minute levels until the final table. Late registration is available until the start of Level 10 after the dinner break and unlimited re-entries are available during that time. Play will continue into the evening with action pausing after Level 14. Those with chips will book a seat for Day 2 on Sunday at noon and a chance at the title.
We expect big crowds this weekend in the Poker Room so get here early and get your seat.
- $300,000 Guaranteed Prize Pool
- Players begin with 30,000 in chips
- Levels will last 40 minutes; Final Table levels last 60 minutes
- Late registration/unlimited re-entries available until the start of Level 10 (7pm)
- Day 1 will end after Level 14 or tournament director discretion
- Main Event Structure Sheet
Chip counts through Flight A