The Golden State Warriors (18-15) hit the court against the Charlotte Hornets (15-16) as 6.5-point favorites on Friday, February 26, 2021 at 10:00 PM ET on FS-SE. The matchup has a point total of 232.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of February 26, 2021, 1:07 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Warriors vs Hornets Betting Odds
Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Injury Report as of February 26
Klay Thompson: Out For Season (Right Achilles),
Marquese Chriss: Out For Season (Leg)
Caleb Martin: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Devonte’ Graham: Out (Knee),
Cody Zeller: Day To Day (Hip)
|Spread Pick||Hornets (+6.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (232)|
|Prediction||Warriors 115, Hornets 110|
The model favors the Warriors by 5.4 points, just 1.1 fewer than the 6.5-point spread set by DraftKings.
In this matchup, the model projects a total (225.1 points) marginally lower than the DraftKings over/under (232 points).
Click here for today’s NBA betting picks from our team of experts.
Warriors Key Players
|Kelly Oubre Jr.||33||15.2||6.0||1.4||1.2||0.8||1.7|
Warriors Player Props
- Stephen Curry’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 39.5, 2.2 less than his season average of 41.7.
- Draymond Green’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 17.5, 2.3 lower than his season average of 19.8.
- Curry’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 4.5, 0.5 shots lower than his season average of 5.0.
- James Wiseman’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.3 blocks higher than his season average of 1.2.
Hornets Key Players
Hornets Player Props
- Gordon Hayward’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 27.5, 3.5 lower than his season average of 31.0.
- LaMelo Ball’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 22.5, 4.6 lower than his season average of 27.1.
- Terry Rozier’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.9 shots lower than his season average of 3.4.
- Bismack Biyombo’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 0.5, 0.7 blocks lower than his season average of 1.2.
- The Warriors are shooting 46.3% from the field this season, 0.2 percentage points lower than the 46.5% the Hornets allow to opponents.
- Golden State is 13-4 against the spread and 13-4 overall when it shoots better than 46.5% from the field.
- Charlotte is 11-2 against the spread and 10-4 overall when allowing opponents to shoot better than 46.3% from the field.
- The Hornets are shooting 46% from the field, two% higher than the 44% the Warriors’ opponents have shot this season.
- This season, Charlotte has a 14-7 record against the spread and a 13-8 record overall in games the team collectively shoots above 44% from the field.
- Golden State is 15-7 against the spread and 15-7 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot higher than 46% from the field.
- The Warriors are hitting 37% of their three-point shots this season, 0.2% lower than the 37.2% the Hornets allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Golden State has a 12-5 record against the spread and a 13-4 record overall when the team hits more than 37.2% of its three-point shots.
- Charlotte is 9-6 against the spread while putting together a 10-6 straight-up record when its opponents shoot over 37% from three-point range.
- The Hornets’ three-point shooting percentage this season (38.1%) is just 0.9 percentage points higher than opponents of the Warriors are averaging (37.2%).
- Charlotte is 12-3 against the spread and 11-5 overall when shooting above 37.2% as a team from three-point range.
- Golden State has a 13-5 ATS record and a 13-5 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 38.1% from three-point distance.
- The Warriors make 14.2 three-pointers per game this season, just 0.4 more makes per game than the Hornets give up 13.8.
- When Golden State makes more three-pointers than its opponents, it is 13-6 against the spread and 15-4 overall. When Charlotte is out-shot from deep by its opponents, it is 6-9 ATS and 4-11 straight up.
- The Hornets are the eighth-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Warriors allow the 19th-fewest makes from deep.
Warriors vs Hornets Stat Rankings
|Warriors Rank||Warriors AVG||Hornets AVG||Hornets Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from